Who DOESN’T want to see you become an online model?
Even if it’s one of the best jobs in the world, offering you very high earnings with no prior experience, independence from a very early age, and the chance to travel all around the world, you shouldn’t be surprised if many people DON’T want to see you become an online model. The reasons are various: some won’t understand what this profession is all about, others will simply be envious, while few will not want you to earn your own living. Without further ado, let’s see who are these people and what you should do about them.
- Your father. Older people, and especially fathers, are the ones who have the most difficult time understanding what it means for their daughter to become online model. Invariably, they will link this profession with sex or even prostitution, no matter how many times you tell them that it’s a perfectly legal and non-adult activity, where you don’t have to undress or engage in any type of sexual act with your members.
- Your best friend. Even if we are talking about your best friend, who should want the best for you, you can bet she will be jealous if you become an online model, while she struggles in med or law school. After six or even more years, she will barely enter the labor market and she wouldn’t afford to make a living, while you will prosper, buy all the clothes and makeup products you want, and go on at least one or two exotic vacations every season.
- Your sister. Similarly, your sister will have a hard time accepting the fact that you became an online model. If she is older, she will be frustrated that she works as a waitress or nurse and makes in a month what you make in one day. On the other hand, if she is younger, she will be angry that your parents force her to stay in school and study, while you are able to make your own schedule and travel to a different country every week.
- Your boyfriend. If your boyfriend finds out you work at www.studio20.live, the biggest and most successful non-adult cam studio in the world, he should be proud of you since you are smart, strong, and independent. However, some men want the women next to them to be less powerful so they can manipulate them and keep them in a relationship only because of their money. If this is the case and your significant other criticizes you, you should dump him immediately!
- Your ex. Last but not least, your ex will be absolutely furious when he finds out you became an online model after dumping him. When you last saw each other, he wished you to become a wreck without him, to move back in with your parents, and to come back to him on your knees. But guess what? Now you make even more money than him, so joke’s on him! In conclusion, the only person whose opinion you should listen to is yourself, no matter what other people tell you. It’s your life and you have the right to make it as good as you wish!